Dr. Paul Conti, MD from Stanford University School of Medicine and author of Trauma: The Invisible Epidemic sits down with Daniel Karim in order to discuss his journey of becoming, how he became the best trauma expert in the world and what we can do in order to become our own therapist.
What is this episode about?
- How Dr. Paul Conti became the person he is today.
- What Dr. Paul Conti learned about trauma from the tragic suicide of his brother.
- The story behind his book Trauma: The Invisible Epidemic.
- The psychology of trauma.
- Self-healing habits we all need to acquire.
- What he learned from Tim Ferris.
- Mistakes most therapists make when trying to help people overcome their traumas.
- What he learned from Andrew Huberman.
- How he stumbled into being an influencer.
- What's wrong with the psychiatric system of the world.
- The importance of character.
- His methods for becoming a good person.