Dr. Nadine Macaluso one of the world-leading therapists in the field of trauma bonds, author, and ex-wife to the infamous Jordan Belfort sits down with Daniel Karim in order to talk about her journey of becoming, what it was like for her to be portrayed in the box office hit ‘The Wolf of Wallstreet’ and how we can heal after we had a toxic relationship.
What is this episode about?
- How Dr. Nadine Macaluso became the person she is today.
- What Dr. Nadine Macaluso learned from being a famous model.
- The downsides of being beautiful.
- What Dr. Nadine Macaluso learned from her mother.
- What it was like for Dr. Nadine Macaluso to be married to the infamous wolf of Wallstreet Jordan Belfort.
- How to recover from traumatic love.
- How to detect toxic individuals.
- Why Dr. Nadine Macaluso became a therapist and world-leading expert in trauma bonds.
- What it’s like to be known by hundreds of millions of people.
- The dangers of naivety.
- How we can let go of beliefs that aren’t serving us.
- Questions everybody should ask themselves.
- Her most memorable cases.