Christopher Rehage, author, movie maker, and creator of the viral film ‘THE LONGEST WAY 1.0 – 350 Days of hiking through China’ sits down with Daniel Karim in order to talk about his journey of becoming, what he learned from traveling around the world and why we should always take the longest way.
What is this episode about?
- How Christoph Rehage became the person he is today.
- What he learned from 350 Days of hiking through China.
- The story behind the viral youtube movie 'The Longest Way".
- Why the Gobi desert is best for healing a broken heart.
- How his journey started.
- What he learned from his mother.
- Why we should be careful about what we aim for.
- What his book 'The Longest Way' is about.
- How he stumbled into vlogging.
- Advice for introverts.
- Why it is important to become the heroes of our own story.
- His methods for writing something every day.